Humblesmith – Report My Case ft. Rudeboy

Report My Case by Humblesmith ft. Rudeboy

Screenshot 239

Humblesmith, a singer for N-Tyze Entertainment, has recorded a song titled “Report My Case.” The wonderful song is taken from his debut studio album.

Osinachi, which was released in 2015. Rudeboy of P-Square is featured on Report My Case, which is poised to take the #1 spot on the charts. Adore!

Listen and share your thoughts below!



Do you find Trendyhiphop useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!


Join the Discussion

No one has commented yet. Be the first!

Leave a Reply